Friday, February 29, 2008

Feels Good To Be Home...

Kanye and Lupe on Touch The Sky couldn't have said it any better. Today started my first day of spring break and I'm back in Dub Town, NJ. What more can I say then I love being home, and I'm back together making four fifths of the ASSC. Minutes after I got home I was back in the GREEN MACHINE pickin up AB and driving over to RichieKev's to chill with him and Vinny. A reunion? Not quite since PWeezy wasn't there but it's only moments until we're all back together again during the Rutgers Trip the ASSC is taking sometime next week. Be ready for the photos of that but for now deal with some pictures of us eating (what we do best), and a video clip of some of the daily rhetoric. Enjoy..








-Jessinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.