Monday, May 5, 2008

!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

mY bOY KelZ is on the BlzZoOgG......lol
Nah, but seriously myself and my band Vin Diezel is doing a show on May 25th in Garwood, New Jersey at a Club Called the CrossRoads Located on 78 North Ave. Garwood, NJ....The price of a ticket is 8 Dollars in advance and 10 Dollars at the door...so if your smart you will Cop from me ASAP!!!!!

If you Know me..Cell me!!..if you dont Email me for tickets Theassc@gmail.com

***RECAP
1.78 North Avenue Garwood, New Jersey
2. May 25th
3. 4:00pm
4.8.00 now,10.00 Later
5.My Band Vin Diezel....Check Older Posts to see what we sound like


Stay up,
aB.

PS...My Boy Kels is new on the blog..buh he is here to get shit done, dont play him for a sucka, he speak true knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.