Monday, July 28, 2008

Hear My Voice

Having a blog means having a voice and the chance for it to be heard by anyone who comes across the page. So with my voice I'm going to speak on an issue that's been on my mind lately. . .racism

I don't know if its the time we live in or if its me getting older and coming more aware of the world around me but every day I'm seeing more and more racism. Here's a few examples I've seen lately in the news.

Radio personality Michael Savages claims that autism is fake and the Latinos and blacks use autism as a way to get money from the government.

In Harlem a cop was seen with the head of a black baby dolls head on the antenna of his car.

Wells here an episode of CNN's Black in America
Something you should see regardless of your color.


I posted this not to stand on either side of this issue but to help open your eyes

LETS USE OUR VOICE

Peace from,
THE AWESOMEST
VINNY***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.