Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Opposite of Soft

As All of you daily viewers know... I Go Hard..Before the T-pain/Kanye Track...Anyways, although i GO HARD for the past month i have been Goin A little soft, you See in Late July I Broke My Ankle, Shifting the Bone Which Equals multiple hospital Visits, Prescription Drugs, Surgery, a Cast,a Metal Plate,3 Screws and a Scar...But for your enjoyment every moment i could i took brief snapshots of my thug story...

That was right after i broke it...it got swollen immediately

They Wrapped it up after sitting in OverLook Hospital for 5 hours...it was fucking freezing and i was in the worst pain ever

Apparently this picture is very odd, because this is a picture after surgery but its exactly the same the day before i had surgery..doctors didnt change one thing besides putting Ironman parts in me.


My Xray...yes lookin like wolverine except this shit ain't comin outta me

I Spent Three Weeks In Cast Form...I Did Mad Activities Rode Bikes, Ate Food, Got Lifted...Not Gonna Lie it was the most annoying three Weeks i have ever had!

So The Day Finally Came, The Guy Brings out some Machine with a Saw And Gets To work...Then He said it wont cut me...How a saw not gonna Cut Me???



And This is the bottom Half of the Cast as You Can see its Shit Dirty...I Kept The Cast for Memories....Now Even Though i Have Two Legs Again i still cant Walk Too Good...Physical Therapy for a couple of weeks.. i Should be running again..Lol One Step at a Time..PUN INTENDED!!! HAHA

Well i Hope You Enjoyed Looking At All of This as much as i Enjoyed Living this!...I Know, I Know.. i Didnt tell you how i broke my ankle...Well since im black everybody thinks i was slam dunkin on the rest of my homies at the park...or running from the cops with my hooligan friends...I have told Lie after Lie about whut really Happened like Car crash, Gang Fight, Sky Diving, Running with the Bulls....To tell you the truth..Noone will know whut really happen except me...
-aB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.