Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Me and Mini Cooper

I have a confession; a secret fantasy if you will. And when ever I see this bad bitch the lust feast begins. Oh how I want a mini cooper. Its just something about those lil shits that I love. Every time I see one I have the same fantasy... I'm whipping the shit out of an all black mini cooper, along one of those thin ass european roads that wrap around big ass mountains. I'm wearing and Amani suit and my Stacey Adams are holding the pedal to the floor. I'm wearing leather gloves with the palms cut out so I can feel the steering wheel. My eyes are covered by sunglasses but at anytime I can flip them up to reveal my prescription glasses and as I whip this bad bitch, Electric Feel by MGMT will be playing to soundtrack my coolness. Oh how I lust for a mini cooper...please help my addiction

XOXO
Alvin aka Rawdawg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.