Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekday Events

So being home for break is not quite like being home for the summer. The weather isn't perfect, there aren't as many parties, and your boys have school still everyday. Don't get me wrong I cherish every moment at home, but there is no time better than the summer. So what do I do each day to keep busy while home for break? Let's run through some of the casual happenings in the life of The Jessinator. Let's start off with haircare and conditioning.

When a friend needs a haircut what do you do? No, you do not give him ten dollars for a cut, but you ask where the clippers are. In this case RichieKev asked Vinny and I to give him a hair cut. Me and Vinny have never done this before, but were still nice with it.


Just don't ask us to do a fade.



My next venture was to spend some quality time with my dad. We headed over to Newark, NJ to see the freshly built arena. This arena is now home to the Seton Hall Pirates and the New Jersey Devils. I have to say its pretty nice.





Anyway getting back to the summer events, the ASSC has decided that we are all gonna try to learn how to do something new this summer. It should be a fun time documenting our growth in a craft we know little about. I've chosen to learn how to skateboard. I wear SB's so I might as well see what these kicks are meant to do. I got into it a little bit yesterday to give myself a preview of what this summer might be like. It wasn't pretty.


I'll be nice before sophomore year in college.
Last night Vinny, RichieKev and I took a trip down to Rutgers New Brunswick to visit some friends. We didn't get to participate in any Thirsty Thursday parties but we had a good time nonetheless.




And thats all in a weeks worth of time.


Stay on the grind,
Jessinator

P.S. The ASSC goes so hard that we got Super Smash Bros. Brawl two days before it came out. But look for RichieKev on more info about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.