Wednesday, November 19, 2008

808's and Heartbreak



To be honest I don't even know if the album is out yet, BUT I have heard it. So much hype about Kanye not rapping on the entire album, and that he used AUTOTUNE (aka the T-Pain effect) for the entire thing. I've listened to the album a number of times now since I downloaded what I am assuming is a leak over the weekend. The album in my opinion is outstanding. It's a good change of pace for Kanye when his times are the darkest. I'm pleased with the new 4th piece in the Kanye Discography. Cop it when it comes out, or go now if it's already out.

-Jessinator

PS. The band State Radio is playing an outdoor concert at Lehigh tonight for Le-Lafapalooza. Look for those ridiculous pictures that should be up tomorrow or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.