Monday, November 24, 2008

Robert "Bob" Pettamakerson. Park Ranger.

Recently, I was asked to a project showcasing my future occupation. Well, instead of boring my peers to death I decided to make it all up. I created a fictional Park Ranger for a Fictitious park in New Jersey; The actor for this role is no other than Assc Cru Member RichyKEV also known as Richard or Kevin or Big Smooth Sneaky Panda Milk! Peep the Polaroids!!!!!






We are gearing up for the Holidays, meaning family,friends and love. When your going through a tough time period, just remeber your friends: ; real friends that will be there for you no matter what and will correct you when your wrong!
Stay up,
aB.

PS. Screw the Email list, only Koerner and Petrow got back to me...But Look for our Onew Year Anniversary Re-Cap Post in January!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.