Monday, April 21, 2008

A Dreamer's Reality

Sometimes I feel as though my dreams are all that I have control over. You always hear that "Nothing, not even tomorrow is guaranteed" and every day I'm reminded how true this is. Recently a friend of mine told me how two of her friends passed away. Personally I wouldn't even know how to deal with the lost of any of my friends; my crew. I mean when I see my future I in vision them being involved in every aspect of my life. Even in my dreams of being a world famous director, business man, father and husband....(lol basically an all around renaissance man) I see my people right beside me. These are my dreams...the life I want to one day lead. Whats a dream if there's pieces missing? Who really know how to console another at a time like this but in a world filled with hate all I ask is that we love before its to late. Since "nothing, not even tomorrow is guaranteed" I'ma hold on to what's mine... the people I love and My Dreams

"If you love'em you should tell'em twice"
-Ceelo Green
R.I.P to those we live on without

MUCH LOVE
THE AWESOMEST
VINNY***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.