Friday, April 11, 2008

Tattooed Political Poet

With no school or work i'm faced with a decision of what to do while waiting for rich and ab to get out of school. Should i write? draw? paint? All good ideas but im in a lazy kinda mood so i search through my dvd collection and i found a lost gem that i've forgoten all about. "Thug Angel" a documetnary about the life of Tupac Shakur. Growing up i was the biggest Tupac fan and my grandmother bought me this dvd box set with soundtrack and book included for my birthday...THANX GRANDMA! but anyway if you get a chance or come across it you should have a look see...it shows you who Tupac really was as a man and shows how much he really effected his fans and the people around him...even me.



Heres a video of one of my favorite pac tracks....feel his words

THE AWESOMEST
VINNY***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.