Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CANCELLED!


I was just browsing IGN and i happened to fall upon the list for shows that will not be returning to the tube, and what caught my attention was that "Everybody Hates Chris" is being cancelled, as a matter of fact it is noted on the site that writers have just completely stopped working on it. That's some mess aint it? I mean guy-man whole plays young Chris does have the voice of a damn barratone and Damon plays a better...uh Damon or just a big funny N-word, but that was still my sh!t

OH Oh, but you wana know what is STILL on....That wackass show LOST, I been Lost since episode 1. So what i don't care if they're on different channels, FCC runs all that. Cancel a show about a good black student and keep a show where stuff just happens that may or may not have actually happened or whatever.
         UNFORGIVABLE 
~ME (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.