Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sittin in Traffic Solo Dolo

It's been a while since the last time I sat back & took the time to post...trust me its not personal. In Rawdawg's recent history he's been constantly on the move. Between trying to finish off this semester strong, starting a new job, spending time in sayreville with the grandparents, Mrs. Rawdawg's mom's/ my grandfather's bday parties, Boo lovin ; ) & a constant struggle to update & continue my writing...its been a struggle. & the lesson I've learned from this time period is that life is actually good but money is the bitch. lol dats my new take on shit, But dispite that shit is good a wierd time period where things are moving at a fast pace but yet I still feel like I'm in stop-n-go traffic.

I'm back on my blogg'n shyt!!
Rawdawg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.