Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Story Time: Implants

Incase you didn't know Rawdawg has a new job for the moment. What is it you ask? Well I'm a wheel chair agent for the airport..basically I push people in a wheel chair to where they need to be. I work from 4am til 230pm & in that span of time I meet & see alot of interesting & wild shyt...so here & there I pick up a few stories
Its about 5am & I have my 1st wheel chair (its an interracial couple with matching fly ass rolls royce jackets..."Like em so much I bought two''...is What he told me) We just passed the security check point & I'm waiting for the passenger to finish geting their bags ready. I notice that everyone's attention is focus'd in one area so I had to check it out... It was a short cury Spanish woman (I think Brazilian) with huge breast a small waist & wide hips that lead to the fattest of the fat asses. The reason she drew so much attention is because her body parts were obviously bought separate...
She was bad though dont get it twisted. Anyway, no matter what she took off the metal detector kept beeping so they had to give her a separate check. So they pulled her aside & everyones eyes followed. The female security guard briefly explained what she was about to do & they asked "Do you have any metal implants in your body that you can't remove '' (obviously referring to pace makers, pins, hip replacement, Etc) As soon as the question is asked the woman grabs her breast & they almost pop out of her shirt jiggle'n everywhere & she says "These??'' the security guard asks "You got metal boob implants?'' I was dying & ain't care who knew I was laughing.. Long story short she got patted down & everyone from male to female old to young watched ...figured I'd share lol

Boobietasales & Assicles to you all!
Rawdawg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.