Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year... Same Shit

The cru's plans didn't work out so well so I was left to fend for myself. I spent my New Years Eve. playing Call of Duty 4 and jammin to some Illmatic (yeh, i know... sad). Anyways when the ball dropped I felt like I needed to do something, so I suited up for the cold weather in my hoodie and jacket, put on a mask, grabbed my markers and cans, and went out for another one of my "spraypaint adventures". So for about 2 hours I snuck stealthily around, when I saw this dope spot on a rooftop. I looked around and found a dumpster that I could climb to the roof. Long story short, I almost slipped and broke my neck because of the frost on the dumpster and on the roof. After that I kinda decided to call it quites, incase... you know, I actually died. I was less then a block away from home sweet home when I spotted 5-0 rolling down the street. I wasn't too worried, I played it cool, but they slowed down, and that made me clench my butt cheeks in fear. I got scared for nothing though cause they were just making a turn haha. So I just went inside got on the comp and wrote this. Happy New Years everyone! And stay out of trouble

XOXOXOXO,
RichieKev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.