Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SAYING "HELLO" TO THE CLOUDS

At first I was uneasy and unsure about what I should write about. I really couldn't grasp the concept of what I'm suppose to be doing. Just when all hope seemed lost I received inspiration when I at least expected it... 37,000 feet in the air.

For the first time in along time I was in a plane leaving my home. Departing from Jersey (Home) to arrive in Florida. Riding high over the ground, eye contact with the sun while flying through the clouds... the closest I've ever been to heaven.

Right before we land I take one more peak out the window and see the most beautiful sunset ever. As we fall closer to ground the day falls closer into the night, and the sun disappears. And thats when it hits me... that whole experience was just like 2007... one of the greatest things I've had but just like that I had to say good bye.

Much love to Nator for the invite. Don't miss me too much Jersey
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
THE MOST AWESOMEST,
VIN***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.