Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Start With Straight Shots and Then Pop Bottles


Today Vinny and I packed our gear up and headed over to Newark Airport to catch our 2:30 flight to Orlando, Florida. I’m actually on the plane right now writing this. Mom Dukes is sitting three rows ahead of me and Vin is one row ahead (standby seating is wild). I’m chillen here listening to Hi-Teknology 3, next to my rude Brazilian seat neighbors and I just finished and episode from the first season of The Wire (Crack show if you didn’t already know). Still have a stomach ache from last night’s New Years nonsense. Me and AB got loose at a small New Years bash which was a really good time. Anyway, me and Vin will be in Florida for the next few days. An Orlando Magic game, Universal Studios and maybe some other attractions are in our sights. Stay posted for more pictures. There should be some good ones on the way.



Keep it funky.
-International Nator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.