Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ROCKETO

You may not know this about me, but I'm in to comics. Not so much american comics, but manga(japanese comics).So I picked up this graphic novel, which is basically a comic, I don't know the differenceand it's called Rocketo by Frank Espinosa. I have to say I had no idea what to expect from this book because the first time I looked at it, it looked weird and not in a bad way. I'm also kind of an art guy(not sure what that's supposed to mean though) so when I looked at the illustrations I was blown away. The art is hard to describe, it's very colorful and loose. Very original, to me anyway. Enoguh about the art because the story is as good. The story is about Rocketo and his epic adventures and that's all I'm saying cause I don't wanna give anything else away. I recommend this book to anyone who likes comics or just likes art.



Your friendly neighborhood
RichieKev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.