Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fell Inlove...


First it was Brad Pitt, then it was Diane Lane but now I'm Serious I Finally found the love of my life...Miss America Ferrera...I met her one Sunday when I acidentally watched "Real Women Have Curves" witch put her thickness in my head, then Years later one Sunday I Caught her In "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"... She was alittle older and she was giving me the eye. I Began to see her everywhere, It Was Like she was Stalkin me...Then I Hit up my Man Jadakiss who was with Ghostface & Raekwon at a Cartel Gathering... Rae told me he would wife her up "Bag ugly Betty up, Make her Mrs.Ferrera"

Now I Done Fell inlove...
HAHAHAH...Nah I'm F*ckin with yall, She just look so GOOD!
aB. AKA ...GOHARD...
PS. That Raekwon part, is From "Cartel Gathering" off Jada's New Album "The Last Kiss"
Out Now!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. she is cute...ive always thought that...see sisterhood 2 lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback here.