Monday, April 6, 2009

Rawdawg's Raw Ass Movies

Since my family is in the south for the week I've had a lot of time on my hands. For one reason or another I've spent alot of that time watch'n Tyra Banks show and Maury (prolly the wildest shit on day time tv...ppl dumb) actually i'm watching it now lol. but when i'm not watchin those shows I'm catching up on my movie collection which is my 1st passion.

Now the title for this post is Rawdawg's Raw Ass Movies for one simple reason..all of the movies ima tell you about are raw aka they go hard aka they aint nothing to fuck with. Don't get me wrong I like a nice romantic comedy jus as well as the next goon but these are simply for the lil bit of Rawdawg in each of you.


The first movie up to bat is 1981's The Howling...yes a horror movie. If you know anything about me you know I love horror movies and old skool horror movies go the hardest. The Howling is about a news reporter who is sent to a re ablation camp after she is attacked by a serial killer but shit hits the fan when a werewolf attacks the camp....oh shyt ya'll. Iknow it sounds wild and yes it is but its done very well for the time period it was made in..plus it features a sex scene between two werewolves...say what? Its a classic in the realm of us horror movies geeks... worth a peek.


For those who dig Black Exploitation films then you might recognize this one... Black Caesar is about a Black hitman who takes on the Italian Mafia and "The Man". Some of the smoothest acting you'll ever see done by Fred "The Hammer" Williamson aka one of the dopest linebackers in NFL history. With a fire soundtrack by James Brown this movies is the Rawest of its kind.


Finally, I bring to you Heat... if you've never seen this then you've never seen an action movie...this is the definition of a GUY FILM.
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Val Kimer
Wow those three in one movie and you've never seen it? If you get the chance please rent this movie for your own good...jus to peep the bank heist which is one of the dopest action scenes in film history

Till Next Time Kiddies
-Vinny Vecchi the Great aka Jack Skellington

1 comment:

Leave feedback here.