Friday, April 17, 2009

The Reaper Rockin the J's

For at least a month or two now I've been on my grizzly searching high and low for pictures to add to my photo album project. Right about now I'm about 400 deep...maybe more; I'm knee high in pix right about now...everything from pix of my grandparents before I was even a thought too more recent pix. But out of all those pi there's a few that really stand out to me...Its a Halloween pic of me about ten years ago; I'm rockin the Grim Reaper robe with the ill skeleton face paint, a tough ass puffy jacket and then simply style'n with my red and white 13's...ooooweee

TAKE A LOOK

Oh so Raw...

Back in the day it was oh so easy...grandparents wuld cop the kicks for me but now a days...i aint tryna spend 1sumthin on sum kix lol...maybe i'm jus cheap.

Till Next Time Kiddies
Vinny aka Rawdawg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.