Friday, February 20, 2009

Hofstra USA

Thursday, my main man Mike Petrow, had a hip-hop competition, and he asked me to preform with him. So Thursday morning i hop on a train and make my way to Hofstra University in Long island. After 4 train rides I finally made it there in one piece. He showed me around introducing me to numerous lovely young ladies, i even had a chance to sit in class with him. After all of that nonsense, we were off to the competition, the other competitors looked weak, with absolutely no swag!






...after 5 acts we went on stage with a blast, even though we tore shit down, smashin mothafukas in they craniums, we eventually fell short by one point. The DJ fucked up the beat causing our whole flow to freeze.
Anyways, we still celebrated with some of his friends.
I have to say thank you to Mike for lettin me come through and GO HARD, and thank you to everyone I met, that showed me love! I will be back and might bring some Dubtown love to represent, represent!
God Bless,
aB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.