Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Navy Blue Blazers and Red Bow-ties




Last Weds my girlfriend refused to go in her history class unless i sat in on the lecture with her...as i sat through the boring ass class ihear the professor say that next weeks class will be held in the auditorium and the assignment is to watch as the Newark Boys Academy sing as a performance celebrating Black History Month... one week from that day i found my self in a dark auditorium sitting beside my grlfriend watching these little boys in navy blue blazers and red bow-ties sing uplifting songs...

Overall it was a dope show...the lil guys really did there thang...(during the intermission the smallest boy atleast 6 years old tried to spit to my grl when she went to the bathroom...lil sucka)

i also seen ASSC affilits Mama P and Coop laying low in the back row....and one row behind me sat sum of the funniest old black women i've ever seen, they all reminded me of family members of mine saying classic lines like...
"Dem boys aint no joke."
"Aman!"
"Dem lil boys off the hook!"
lol i loved them they created a second show for me and my grlfriend.
One woman even managed to stick her finger through a disposable camera lmao dey wild
(After the show the 6year old who was tryn to spit to my grl saw us outside...and gave me da nastiest look ever....lil sucka was hate'n)
lol but in all seriousness i enjoyed myself and they put on a great performance

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST aka KeEp iT aLivE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.