Tuesday, February 10, 2009

El Asesino De los Insectos (the murderer of insects)

I'm back like spinal cords...Whats happpen'n folks? it's me Rawdawg. This post i wanted to share with you all my monday full of random events, let me start off by telling you that i wasn't a handyman 2d...ididnt sell clothes....i didn't make browniez...instead i exterminated, that's right pest control. Its anotha one of my side hustle to get sum change but anyway...peep da post. Today was a farely easy day...we only had two jobs to do and they were both at small Chinese restaurants, a first for me ..i've always wondered how a Chinese restaurant looked from the inside out ..and oh boi did i find out...This place was in Union but i avoided there name jus cuz ima nice guy and aint try'n put them on blast...hope ya ass aint eatin there lmao I couldn't really get the best pix but this place had a roach problem, you rarely see them but you go by what the ppl say. anyway the owner was eye'n pretty good so i could get a real good pic of much but trust me it wasn't pretty... food was left out in nasty water, grease stains every whr and jus overall unattractive shyt dawg. Here's a look at sum of the tools we use...this allows me to spray the perimeter to prevent future pests problem....Bugs around the world fear me... the callme El Asesino De los Insectos (the murderer of insects) lol i'm stupid Next we traveled all the way to Clifton to do another ChineseResturant...but to my suprise this place was extremely clean well minus the bathroom lol but check dat out for your self.
So after i finished sprayin down the bathroom i decided to go next door to subway for a Chicken Pizziola ($5 foot long...as they say in the commercial)...but when i got there i noticed sum funny bizzness goin dwn ....


Well karma is a bitch...cuz not only did they half ass my chicken pizziola this happend...

That's right...a chicken pizzola stain...damn!!!!!!
Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST

3 comments:

  1. The ASSC handles roaches all day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha that bathroom is a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve that stain for eating at a subway u just moved roaches from next door... AND THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT THERE

    u nasty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback here.