Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Rawdawg Style

Its the morning of Feb 15th...a few hours past Valentine's Day. A day Ive been Prep'n for 4 a while now... a journy to Valentine's day if you will
I spent the past couple of weeks picking out gifts and planning for how me and my lady would spend our V-Day...but whats a journey with out the crew? i kept my boiz around to help with opinions and jus moral support; it was an expreience to say the least.
And the journy begins...


From the start iknew that she wanted a promise ring...so that was my main goal, but i had to keep it a secret mean while i had to figure out her ring size but i saved that for later...

First i made a check list of everything i wanted to get
Promise Ring
Candy
Card
Writing from me
Stuff Animal
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Before i bought anything i took ab with to target to pick out a gift bag and tissue paper.



Here's the bag and tissue paper i decided on...


Got the candy...kisses


Found this dope as container and wrapped some ribbon around it...i'm very creative


Did a lil prewriting before i finalized the card, lol i used reciet paper from work to prewrite


Stuffed animal check


next came the promise ring...i had an idea of the style she wanted so that made it easier...in order to find out her ring size i called her mom and she helped me with that..all that was left was to pick out the ring... i had some company



outside the jewlery store there was a cow adviertising for this chicken place in the mall so we took a pic with him.



Got the ring DAWG!!!!!!


The day finally arrived and the combo of gifts worked out..she loved em especially the ring...


but she wasn't the only one who got sum jewelery, she also brought me some... i got a nice ass braclett with my intials carved in it...heres a pic of both of them 2g, lmao pay no attention to the fact that one of her nails are broken.



At the last min we decided not to go out and do anything since everywhere would be crowded ....instead we stayed in and watched Nick & Norah and she decided that she would cook for me so after the movie ended we went grociery shopping and then my babii made me sum pasta












It was a very special day ... love you babii
Happy V-Day

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST aka KeEp iT aLivE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.