Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mr. Trillion $ Vinny

Its been a few days since my last post & my apologizes to you but its been a random week and i haven't had the time to post this week, but i'm back bitch.

"SOOOO, what'd you do this week Rawdawg?"
and i reply ummmmmm nothing.

I spent my early half of the week thinking about cash moneyy..... trillionz of dollaz to be exact.

I call it The Mind of Mr. Trillion $ Vinnny
basically spending time out ya day imagining the dumb shit you would do if you had a trillion dollaz. Well here's a few things from my list:

1. Walk around scream'n ..."I'm rich Bitch"
2. Buy me a golden toliet that plays the mario theme song when you flush it.
3. Buy every MLB fitted i can find dammit!!!
4. Copyright the alphabet so i can get paid everytime lil kids learn that shyt.
5. Get my own theme song produced by kanye.so when i spend money i can have my theme song play in the backround.
6. Buy every season of my favorite show....Martin, hey now!
8. Oh i can't forget....takin care of my fam, wifey, and da cru... by these mautha fuckaz sumthin dope.
9. Buy me a regular size house but in the backyard have me a mansion called Vinny's playhouse...where the wild shit will...go...down.
10. Produce a show where my dude AB will live in a mansion where women will fight for his love...called For the Love of Go Hard

Well i got $20 .... but one day dats gone be a trillion dolla bill i'm hold'n sucka!


I inspire all of you to take time out of your wack azz day and jus think about what wild shyt you would do...its very relaxing

ANYWAY BACK TO MY MY WEEK.

"so what you do after day dreaming bout money Mr. Trillion $ Vinny?"
ummm went to the doctorzz. Even got me a shot.

Well b4 i get into that let me tell you bout the resepcitionist aka the dopest old lady i've eva met...
First off she had to be in her 50s or almost there but she was dressed like she was 21 and was a drummer for the past thirty years but her teeth looked wild as hell lmao...but i wont hold it against her.
I noticed that she had some tatts on her wrist so as you already know from previous posts I'm thinking about getting my own tatt so i asked her about hers, she had two on each wrist...one was a cross and 666, the other wrist had a hindu sign and the sign of the "white witch" ....dat was wild in my opinion but i also noticed a cute ass heart tatt on her pinky knuckle. She said she had ova a hundred tattoos but i wasn't tryn see them on her old ass body ...but baq to the story


I had to get a shot....look at dis big ass needle but i man'd up and took it.


& for being a good boy i got a daffy duck band-aid shon!!!! top dat


and i'm finish off the rest of the post with some random shyt i've done.
Ive jus become addicited to coffee...i work next to a starbucks so i be on it.

"So Rawdawg what kinda of coffee you get?"
ummmmmm well i choose one i can pronounce and then say "just make it sweet with a lot of caramel in it."

I also discovered a new form of art...candy art...peep the curly haired man i created....i be bored as hell sometimez


and then i created ....napkin art...lol draw on a Mcdonald napkin



Lol this post has nothin to do with anything but i bet if you do any of these things you will escape the troubles on ya mind and just feel free for a second; try it.

It Feels Good 2 Be Free, Sometimez the best thoughtz are the dumbest...lol smile it's free of charge


Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST aka Blast Off Bitches!

4 comments:

  1. yes that is true. Smiling is free so you can do it all day plus if you smile at the right person you might actually get tangible stuff that is also free. WORD. Nice drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dude tottally

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy bandaid ..lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback here.