Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Evidence of a Memory

The other night my girlfriend asked me to come over to her house to help her help her brother with an assignment. The assignment was to pick someone you know who you consider to be your hero, then create a poster representing that person. Lil man picked my girl as his hero so we all joined in 2g to make a poster about her lol. We spent a lil ova an hour going thru her family pix...a piece of her history




this got me to thinking...
life is moving very fast and one day i want to be able look back at a bunch of my pix and just think about the past. (lmao i aint mean to make that rhyme)
Once i got home i went thru all my things to find some off my pix... I found pix of me as a lil kid, me goin thru my awkward stages missing teeth, pix of the crew when we wore big ass jerseys and baggy ass jeans, prom, and jus random pix from here and there.

At that moment i decided to make my own photo album...so ive been gathering old photos from online so that i can one day print them out and start wrk.... lately ive been taking pix with this in mind...trying to take photos that show whr my life is right now...& da cru's...take a peek















I spend alot of time talking to Ab about how things use to be and how things have changed so i guess this is a way to physically look back on the past. Making this photo album is a project that will never be fully completed but its a chance to have evidence of our memories...and one day the memories of my future family

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST aka Blast Off Bitches!

3 comments:

Leave feedback here.