Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night & I'm Kick'n it wit Kelz

Its Friday and I ain't got shit to do...

so why not kick it wit Kelz? Killa Kelz hit me up as i was dose'n off to an episode of My Wife & Kids. Although i was bout to sleep the sleep of death i got up and told him to go wit me to get sum pizza.

Recently a PapaJohn's opened up around the corner from my crib so i was soup'd to try it. Since both Kelz and I are tryn to save money we split a small pie thinking its the safe thing to do.... WRONG!!! It was the smallest shyt i ever seen....it was like one of the pizza lunchables.

But neway the pizza came with a side a garlic sauce and a pepper on the side....wtf??? who gives out whole lil peppers??? Fuckas is wierd but eitha way I was dared to eat the whole pepper by Kelz....and those who know knows that I be doin dares....Last time it was suckin a tomatoe thru a straw(I hate dem shyts mind u) but it was done and i got a $1.25

But here's sum pix of the night and a lil vid to finish em off
No pix of the pizza...maufukkas ate it too fast






Rawdawg vs. The Pepper from Alvin Reaves on Vimeo.

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST aka Blast Off Bitches!


1 comment:

  1. your gonna throw up and cry at the same time

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback here.