Monday, March 23, 2009

Farwell to Father Winter; Chello to Mrs. Spring

Yesterday was offically the last day of my Spring Break. Iknow what you thinking... "Damn, Vinny I bet you had a rockin ass Spring Break." lol naw dat shyt was weak as hell. It was a ruff couple of dayz wit alot on my mind but i made it through; I even might have a gud ass opportunity coming up thanx to Mrs. Rawdawg. Even though shyt got ruff i kept my head up and I'm iight...wasn't all bad here's a few jems from last week...

Looking Bummish b4 i got a headcutt i was even thinking about let'n the curls grow out again but idk bout all that...Going Hard in my Lost Boyz T-shirt tho.


Got to finish tha kickz i was painting...(if you got any ideas for overlaping designs let me know and leave a comment of your idea)








While helping my grl clean her freshly painted car i did the worse shyt i culd have ever done and that's let my guard dwn.... and this happenn

Pray for my Tims ya'll

But i sucked it up (no homo)...afterward we went to go get her nails done up where i became friends with a lil babii with the most ghetto mother i've ever seen(poor thing)...i aint wanna take pix of that tho thats a lil creepy.




I also started a new social experement ...in which i'm tryin to figure out how long it'll take to teach a four year old cooridination and how to dance...that four year old jus happens to be my sister peep that technique...ROUND ONE

Dance Lesson One from Alvin Reaves on Vimeo.

I even rocked a French hat

This my lil homie



My babii even rock that new high fashion bum look....lol sike naw sike naw... & if you wondering what that is in her hand; yes its a Dragon Ball Z ball...dont she look amazed?


Stay Strong, Be Safe, Get Money, Do Right

Till Next Time Kiddies
-Vinny Vecchi the Great aka Jack Skellington

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW!! your sister is adorable!!! Did you get a mani and pedi too? lmao Peace and love homes. Send My love to Mrs. Rawdawg. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. why your sister got oprahs wig from the color purple on

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback here.