Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Somthings Wrong with Jack

In my psy class we've been studying different age groups and the thought process of each group...accord to the text books and my psy teacher during this time in our lives (if you're in my age group) we spend our time questioning life and reasons for life. Maybe I'm being mellow dramatic or just feeding into this hype but it seems sum what accurate. If you look pass my nonchalant outer coat you would see that I often stress over things I can't control...or ask questions that there's no answer to. I cant wait til this young life crises ends and when just living and enjoying begins (& I know I'm not alone when I say that).

To my knowledge humans are the only organisms that questions life which i think just makes life more complicated to live.

P.S the title has nothing to do with anything; I just happen to be watch Nightmare Before Christmas right and the town's ppl are singing "Somethings Wrong with Jack" so I stole that for my title... it was eitha that or Oogie Boogie

Till Next Time Kiddies
-Vinny Vecchi the Great aka Jack Skellington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.