Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ECAASU 2009

This past weekend I attended the East Coast Asian American Student Union Convention at Rutgers. The weekend started on Friday night when we first got to Rutgers. The opening consisted of some funny comedy, a wild asian singer, and some dancing by Fresh. Fresh is a dance crew from Jersey and are the only crew I've ever seen kill some Jack Johnson.


Next, I couldn't eat meat because it was Friday so I had to find some pizza. Athena and I found a nice little spot called Panico's on Easton Ave. in New Brunswick.

The next day consisted of meals, a mixer, and workshops. I had Chicken Francese for lunch and a waiter dropped a plate on a girls head. It was wild. The mixer had us doing a wild list of activities like leapfrogging a person in a green shirt to giving someone in the room a piggyback ride. My workshop was a seminar about stereotypes of Asian Americans in sex today. Unfortunately the workshop was not what I expected and actually very boring.



Saturday night consisted of a ridiculous house party for a friend of a friends birthday. Some kids I met at the convention just happened to be there goonin out. Wild night to say the least.







.
My first ECAASU was dope as hell. 2010 is gonna be at UPenn and I'm already suped.

-Jessinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.