Monday, March 30, 2009

From the Photo Album pt.1

I posted a few weeks back that soon I was goin to start a photo album and last week I did just that...with the help of Gabby, Paulina, Jane, Jesse, Peewee, & my Grandma so far i've gathered together mad pix...its sort of a timeline that starts b4 i was born with my grandparents, mom, dad, and other family members up til now with parties, the cru, my grl, and affiliates. I figured that I could also use the site as a photo album for those who wanna see. So piece by piece here & there I will post some pix....here ya go


My cousin Wayne, Me, my Grandma, & my lil brother Elijah









If you have pix of us, highschool, prom, graduation, or if you wanna be added in the photo album let me know and send them to Reaval07@yahoo.com

Till Next Time Kiddies
-Vinny Vecchi the Great aka Jack Skellington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.