Friday, January 2, 2009

Bird? Plane?... Nah a Post From Richard

Happy New Year!
New Year, new struggles, the same A.S.S.C. you know and love( maybe not the same, we're one year wiser, but you still love us). I haven't been posting at all and it's probably cause of the fact that I moved to my aunt and uncle's house in Union, NJ and they have no internet. I've been mooching off other peoples internet for the past few months. It's a new year so what's a new year without any resolutions?

Richard's New Years Resolution

1. Post More

2. Live More

3. Love More

4. Work harder on the whole artist thing

5. Stop giving a fuck about the little stuff

6. Exercise more often (don't worry ladies I'll still have my panda bear like cuddliness)

7. Make everyone that's close to me happier even by a little bit

8. GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

9. GET A FUCKIN' JOB!!!!!!!!!!

This years gonna be a good one,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.