Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whips n Shyt

This past week was da beginning of my spring semester...but fuck dat shyt, thats not what this post is about, instead ima feel you in on what Rawdawg did this past saturday.

My girl's fam invited me to go with them to a carshow , i cant remember tha name of the place but a few years back me and the boiz went to the same place for filipino day but neway heres some pix from da event...take a peek


1st up to bat was da living room on wheels... decked out for ultimate comfort. . .blinds on all of the windows, all the seats fold down completely so a brotha can lay dwn and watch a flix on dat big ass tv in da front. . .dat shyt was crack


Damn, caught babe sleep behind da wheel. . .lol sike naw i'm stupid dat was jus a heavy ass blink.


Iguess dis shyt is hot to some ppl but it jus look like sum fast in da furious type shyt. . .aint my steelow but. . .

This is more like me

Check it out. . .dey had a mini whip built jus for my size.


Top back so da wind can blow throuh her hair like whoooshhh (dats da sound of da wind blowin)lol naw but dey had da classic bright yellow whip lookin like bumble bee from transformers


Now here we go, i found something i like. . . took a lil piece of my childhood and through it on da hood of da car. . .but wait it gets even better


Dis maufucka had a dreamcast posted in da back....enuff said

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.