Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rawdawg a Handyman??????

And the people be saying. . . "Damn Rawdawg, those browniez you made last post look soooo scrumptious but is that all you be do'n?"
So I reply by say. . ." Ha! No, not only is Rawdawg da Bakery Man he's also THE HANDY MAN." ; )
yes its true.
Lately I've been working with my uncle fixing this basement and turning it into a one room apartment. . .check it out


I know what you say'n. .. "Rawdawg why is der a group of manikin heads painted gold in ya post."
well . . .idk we found them down there before we stared but they had absolutely no significance just added it because I thought it was weird and funny.


All the wood is the framing for the wall and help map out which room is which. . .its my 1st time doing this so I started off a lil slow but I got dat shyt down packed.


lmao I know "Rawdawg you look so bummy."
no no silly I'm playing the part so why not dress for it?
Scully, face mask, no hair cutt...I think I got it down packed.

Well that's it for right now but I'll keep you posted.

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.