Friday, January 16, 2009

Richard's Floetry Pt. 1

As you all know I'm an artist and what kind of an artist would I be if I didn't expand my horizons and try something new from time to time. I like to think of poetry as art to because with poetry you try to touch the peoples' soul just with your words and isn't that what all artists want. To create something so deep and amazing that it reaches a person's soul. Anyway I've written a poem so read it.

The Love-Side

My mind day dreams too much
And thinks too many thoughts
To be thinkin' about school
I have way too much work
And not enough time,
To be thinkin' about you.
But I do it.
Cause your so down to earth
You bring me down to earth.
They ask if it's worth it.
And man is it worth it.
She is so worth it.
She's really nice,
With a really nice body
She's layed back
And when she lays back
She cums back to back
She is so warm,
With her warm smile
And her warm soul.
We get so warm
We don't even get cold.
It's around one in the morning.
Where'd the day go?
I don't know,
But the night's still young.
It's hard to get outta bed,
But we both wanna get fucked up.
We go shot for shot.
I have a few beers here and there.
We're takin' a cab back to my place
So she doesn't really care.
She kisses my cheek
And asks if she can stay over.
I don't even answer,
I just kiss her forehead
Cause I wanna be with her when we get our hangovers.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.