Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Whole Break That I Didn't Post In A Nutshell

This break I truly reached my peak of laziness. So lazy in fact that I couldn't even grab my laptop and share with you whats been going on in my life. My last semester of school was extremely fun, almost too fun. Tomorrow I move back into my apartment at Lehigh and kick off the next semester. No better way to move in then with lots of snow and The Giants vs. The Eagles (Giants all day). Packing will commence tomorrow morning. Hopefully by morning I mean around 9am and not the 1pm morning I've had all break. Right now I am simply reflecting on how fun this break was. To fill you in with whats been missed we will start with the hot items I've acquired over break..

The LL Bean Moccasin slippers. Without a doubt the most comfortable things I've ever had on my feet.


An Ipod. Finally I have one.


3 Liter Fruit Punch for a dollar. Thank you Shoprite.


Now to the good movies I've seen over break.
The Spirit


Vicky Cristina Barcelona


Slumdog Millionaire


Music I've Been Schooled On This Break.
Kid Cudi - A Kid Named Cudi (Kanye says he's the future.)


Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend (Dope as hell, can't even describe them.)


Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes (The vocals of a god.)


Lastly Best Moments Of Break (Foolishly No Pics)
Wu-Tang Live.
One of my best friends returning home after being gone for a year.
Missing the ball drop to in order to get ransacked by a frat a Rutgers on New Years.

What a solid 30 days.

-Jessinator

1 comment:

  1. Hey great movie picks!! I'm glad Slumdog is picking up major awards. well deserved no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback here.