Friday, January 30, 2009

Enjoy'n Da Ride

This is pretty old by now but why not post it?. . . About a month ago I went to the Veteran's hospital in New York with my mom & sister to go visit my grandfather on da way there i use the time to read, listen to mood music, and to take a couple of pix... enjoy

My lil was chillin in da back watching Corpse Bride.






The ride home was mad dope and relaxing...jus peep da view...




Had to take a flick on da elevator..lol and yes dat is grape soda in my hand



This was my reading material ...Civil War...i'm not a huge reader but it was pretty dope, it's a comic but in the end you realize that it has a deep mean...is obeying the law more important than being true to your self?...worth a look

Sincerely Yours,
Vinny Vecchi aka THE AWESOMEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback here.